Sunday, August 3, 2008

The One Negative


Yep, here it is!!
It really happened!!
I have been contemplating whether or not i should post about this.  

When we were young, my mom would tell us that it takes 11 positive things to erase one negative.  The lesson is that one negative comment is as powerful as 11 positive comments.  She would also say, "If you don't have anything positive to say, don't say anything at all."

Well, 
I mentioned my 11 positives in the last post....so here is the negative.
A fly in my latte and only a 10 dollar gift card from Starbucks as an apology.

Honestly it might just be 11 months before i can ever go to a Starbucks again.  

Let's just say, I still have a bad taste in my mouth!!!!!!


1 comment:

Art Teacher said...

I'm so happy that you took a picture of this!