Saturday, December 20, 2008
Happy Birthday Owen
Me: "Caeden, what do you want to get Daddy for Christmas?"
Friday, December 19, 2008
Apple Swirl Cake from wholesomebabyfood.com
2 c Apples
3 tb Sugar
1 ts Cinnamon
2 c Sugar
1 c Cooking oil
1/4 c Orange juice
2 ts Vanilla
3 c Sifted flour
1 tb Baking powder
1/2 ts Salt
Peel, core, and chop apples into small pieces. Mix together with 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
In large bowl, combine sugar and cooking oil; beat. Add eggs, orange juice, and vanilla. Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture. Beat until smooth. Pour one third batter into greased and floured 12 cup bundt pan alternating with one half apple mixture. Repeat.
End with layer of batter on top. Bake at 325 degrees F for 60 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool in pan 10 to 15 minutes; turn out on wire rack or serving plate to complete cooling. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar if desired or lightly frost with cream cheese frosting.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
2. Favorite Ornament- the hotwheels on my tree
3. Favorite Christmas Song- Buon Natale
4. Favorite Tradition- Baking cookies with my sisters and mom
5. Favorite Gift Ever Received- my Pretty Cut-N-Grow doll
6. Favorite Christmas Meal- Fresh green beans cooked with tarragon and white wine.mmmmmmm
7. Favorite Christmas Cookie- do pumpkin cookies count?
8. Favorite Place to be- home
9. Favorite Memory- when we got a 4 wheeler for Christmas. we found out because my dad drove it into the back yard and we went out to see what the loud noise was.
10. Favorite Christmas Movie- charlie brown
Friday, December 12, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
I am also supposed to draw attention to the Tampa Bay Bucs football ornament, OOOOOOH!!
This year might be my favorite tree yet!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Owen- Cruisin on the fire truck &
Monday, December 1, 2008
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
I told Caeden that I wanted to take some