Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tzatziki Sauce



Tzatziki Sauce

1 cup plain yogurt
2 cloves garlic
1 cucumber peeled, seeded, and chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp lemon juice
mix all ingredients together in a bowl

I got this recipe here.  There are alot of variations on this recipe, but i was very pleased with the outcome of this recipe.  I made the grilled flatbread sandwiches again and so i wanted the "gyro affect."   This time around, i had to do the grilling and not Mike, so the flatbread and the chicken were a little overdone.  He is the grill master, not me.  Also, the picture above, was borrowed from the web at this blog. 
another fun recipe site i found is here. 

1 comment:

Art Teacher said...

You're such a creative chef lately! I tried to tzaziki onetime and it didn't work out. I'll have to try this one. Sorry about your latte by the way. Everytime I think I want one now I'll hesistate.