Monday, July 28, 2008

a Fun Post


This is my beautiful sister Hope.  She is the manager at the new MAC counter in Dillards.  Located at Coconut Point Shops in Estero, Fl.

She gave me a makeup application at her counter on Sat. just in time for date night with my husband.  I am always extremely pleased with how my makeup turns out.  She knows how to highlight the face really well and enhance the natural colors in your eyes and skin.  She is a fantastic makeup artist.
Not too long ago, she used to come to me for pointers.  Those days are long gone.  In the above pictures she is dressed as an indian because every Saturday is event day at the counter.  Those girls are so much fun and they work really hard.
The counter has only been open for a month and she has a lot of goals to reach, so anyone who needs or wants a makeup application, stop by.  The next event in Aug. 21-24 and you need to sign up fast. I believe they will be showcasing the fall colors.

No comments: