Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Father's Day



MIKE is the greatest Father.  First and foremost he Loves Christ and it is reflected in how he treats us as his family.


I have no doubts that i want Caeden and Owen to grow up to be just like their Father.   I also hope that they will treat their wives as their daddy treats me. 
  I just read an article recently on the Fatherless Nation that our society has become and it breaks my heart to know that most people don't get to know the joy, love, and security that comes from having a father that truly loves you. It is also hard to relate to Christ as the Father, if one has not had a meaningful relationship with his earthly father.  This is the 
link to the article .  
I want my kids to be grateful to their heavenly father for the Wonderful Earthly Father that he has provided them.  


I want them to know that all good things come from God above and that they should cherish their family as a gift from God. 
 I want them to know that their Heavenly Father loves them unconditionally and will never forsake them.

Happy Father's Day, to my husband!!

No comments: