Sunday, October 10, 2010

40 years of Wedded Bliss



My parents, Harry and Carol, celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary today.
This is a "re-enactment" of how they got engaged, sort of, not really, but watch it anyway
and ignore my whiny-high-pitched voice.
Thanks, Mom and Dad, for your loving example.
US


the credits read
Mike as Horace
Mel as Carol
Caeden as Cowboy Chuck
Owen as Harry (HDW)

the video was shot from my iphone using my outstretched arm, but turned out pretty good considering.

2 comments:

Amber Wheeler Spatola said...

that's so cute, Melly. mom and dad loved it.

Unknown said...

I think Carol made the right decision considering her other choices. And, Harry, well done! Happy 40th! Oh, just think, in 10 years you will be celebrating your 50th wedding anniversary. I thought that was only for really old people!