Monday, August 30, 2010

Recipe for a good marriage

Mike said that I have earned another 10 years of marriage just because he enjoyed the dinner I made the other night. That may be a lil' drastic, nontheless, I enjoy the compliments about my cooking. It was a new dish that I tried and it was pretty delicious.
It is good to know my husband is so easy to please. Although it did take 10 years to finally make a dish that was worthy of 2 different FB posts from him.


Baked shrimp with butter and Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.

Ingredients: 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined1/2 cup butter1 cup fine dry bread crumbs1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese1/2 teaspoon salt2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice2 tablespoons dry sherry

Preparation: Place shrimp in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Combine butter, bread crumbs, cheese, salt, lemon juice, and sherry. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over shrimps. Bake at 325° for 25 minutes, or until shrimps are cooked and topping is golden brown.Baked shrimp recipe serves 3 to 4.

** I used champagne vinegar because i didn't have any dry sherry!

No comments: