Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I hate goodbyes












Brad and Heather have left for Argentina. My sister and her family heard God's call to missions nearly 2 years ago. Today is the day they have been planning so hard for and I am still not ready to let them go. I am so excited to watch God's handiwork in their lives, but a one way ticket to South America with no plans of returning does not thrill me too much. I have loved spending time with her lately and my boys are so crazy about their cousins.
It is an incredible thing when God's purpose is lived out among his believers!
We love you Ives family and will miss you daily and tremendously!

"The LORD bless you
and keep you;

the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;

the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace."

No comments: