Monday, March 9, 2009

What we are loving right now





1.  BMX




C only started riding a bike in December.  Now, 3 months later, he has developed quite a passion for riding his bike and continually tries to improve his skills on his own.  The other day, I saw him fall and ran over to him because it looked like it hurt.  He stood up, brushed himself off and said, "Was that a good trick, Mommy?"
The above picture is Naples BMX track.  They race on Fri. nights and we went to watch.  It was fun and the kids really enjoyed seeing other kids race on their bikes.  There is a 5 yr and under class and there is a 35-39 yr old class, so Mike and C can do it together.  We will wait until he turns 4 in May to get a better bike and try the track in the picture above.  But for now, we can enjoy ramps in the yard and the cool trails at Lakes Park.

First Wheelie....look close enough and you can see the front tire off the ground

First Ramp attempts



O says, "I may be too young to ride a bike but I can still build ramps"
I like that he has wood in one hand and a pretzel in the other!



New bike, found at the Woodsmoke Dumpster, saving our landfill one bike at a time!

O says, "Yes, I am 2 and driving a truck all by myself............steering a different story, but i can push the pedal and go fast"


This is me and I didn't make it into the video cut. 

I was lying down on the ground to get this shot of Mike

I love this one of C because his facial expression reminds me of what I looked like as a kid.

I really think my husband is sexy, even at the playground:)

C dressed himself today in his favorite type of shorts.... "comfy shorts"


Father and Son bonding 


I dressed O in this picture and just realized he doesn't really match. Although, the boots were his idea.



No comments: