Wednesday, April 14, 2010

10 things i am loving right now!


1. this etsy sign that says READ



2. my friend Lee who blogged about this sign and who wrote an incredible and inspirational book by the name Found Art

3. I am enjoying reading so much more than I ever have. My 2010 resolution of reading one book a month has been very enjoyable. Right now I am reading, Shepherding a child's heart by Ted Tripp. I am also enjoying God's Word, it has been my delight and my salvation each day. I am falling more and more in love with God and that makes me so excited.

4. Elana's Pantry: I love her cookbook and her online recipes. They are healthy and delicious and my boys have devoured them all with glee.

5. Almond Flour: for someone who is trying to stay away from gluten, yet loves to bake, this has been a God-send. It is higher in protein, lower in carbs, lower in glycemic index and still bakes well. Cookies are the one food that I have had a more difficult time baking because this flour makes the cookies fall apart more easily, But I have made pancakes, cupcakes, brownies, biscotti, and a chocolate torte and all were delicious.

6.my new zebra towels from West Elm
I got the brown color along with plaine green king size sheet set for 14 bucks. SCORE

7. Spring Break (pics not loaded yet)
was most enjoyable because we had so many fun outings. My good friend from college, was here for a week, we spent several days with them lounging by the pool. We also went to the beach and gymnastic world with some of the kids friends. Then My sister in law, brother in law and nephews came to stay with us for 3 days. The boys have had so much fun lately with so many different boys to play with and being busy made it a little easier week for this one-armed mother.

8. my new navy sandals from a little store in Bell Tower shops (sorry no pics)

9. Dylan, my adorable nephew who needs to visit the states again really soon



10. Date night
tomorrow night, we are going on a date to see the movie Date Night

2 comments:

Art Teacher said...

Did I mention that I love that sign? Flying solo this week? I heard that anyway.

Jill said...

you should find a sign for the boys that says "ride"