1) that i didn't truly engage and invest in the relationships i made here.
2) that I lived in such a way that was more convenient for me and didn't give enough of myself.
why does life have to be such that I only appreciate the goodness in things after they are gone?
1) that we will get stuck in the rut and routine of trying to survive and thus miss out on life........meaning the life that God has planned for us.
2) that i will repeat the above mentioned regrets
1) that God would be glorified as we put aside all fears, and let God lead.
2) that we will truly live by faith daily, willing to be uncomfortable, insecure, challenged in order for God to accomplish his work in our lives.
3) that the boys will truly develop a heart for God and his people as they see their parents living out this example too.
One week, and our life will be changed forever. So many thoughts running through our minds, so much to prepare for, so much to pray about!!