Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sunny days

This first picture made me laugh so i wanted to share it.




A new day is dawning, I am so thankful that God cares enough to take care of my physical body as well as my spiritual body. I am feeling about %50-60 better overall since the new medication, plenty of vitamins, eliminating wheat, and changing me eating habits.
I am also excited that 2 sunflowers out of the 20 that we planted have actually bloomed. They are gorgeous! Now, if the rest of the weed-filled yard would just follow suit.

I have never seen a lizard laiden with dew before until this morning. He is so sparkly!



It's too bad that the shadow on half the flower was from me standing in front of it and blocking the sun. These flowers just make me SMILE! To think that i actually planted something that didn't die!

No comments: