Monday, April 7, 2008

All Things Good

 
I am so excited that this book came in that i read it in less than 24 hours.  The author is from the  soulemama blog on my list.  She wrote a book filled with inspirational thoughts and Great ideas about connecting with your children through creative expressions of art, music, dress up, and so forth.  I now want to learn how to cross stitch and embroider.  I will let you know about the projects my boys an i partake in

On other news, i ran in another race Sat.  Another 5K put on by the Rotary Club of Bonita Springs.  I walked a few times, but ran faster than the first 5K a few weeks ago.  Abby beat me again, one of these days,  i will get in shape and catch up to her.  Thanks to Abby and Nicole for being my running partners.  There is a great sense of accomplishment when you finish the race.  I think we will do another one soon.

That same day, My family and Heather and her fam took jet ski's to lovers key.  Caeden got to ride on it with Daddy and they saw 6 dolphins right next to them. i wish i had pictures.

Unfortunately i lost to husband in the NCAA bracket competition.  I don't have Kansas or Memphis in the finals.  Mike at least had Kansas.  So i get to take him out to dinner to the place of his choice.  The final game is tonight on CBS at 9:21 pm i believe.  At the YMCA in Bonita, they have Basketball for 3-4 year olds starting in May.  We are thinking of letting Caeden participate.  He actually has good form when he shoots.  The games are Fri Nights at 6pm. I am not sure if they will let him, since he will be 3 a few days after the league starts.  What FUN!




1 comment:

orlando cabrera said...

keep running girl...you and Abby did great. God bless.