Monday, February 18, 2008

Rest and Relaxation

This weekend was soooooo needed.  Mike and I were able to get away for one night.  We stayed at the Hyatt in Weston.  I got a Swedish Massage, we lounged by the pool, took a bike ride at Markham park, Shopped at Sawgrass Mills, and Visited the new IKEA.  It has been  a year and a 1/2, since we did that last.  Thanks to my parents for watching the kids, and taking them to the ZOO.  They always enjoy time with Gram and Grandaddy.  Markham park is really cool. it is $3.00 admission and they have a dog park, playground, dirt bike trails, sidewalk bike trails, jet skiiing, fishing, a gun range, and a motorized airplane field.  We definitely want to go back to IKEA.  I always get so many great ideas from there.  It is an overwhelming store and was very busy!!
Thanks Mike for loving me and being my best friend!

No comments: